Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This Blog Is Crap

It's going to change.  Astronomically.

Just a few stream-of-consciousness rules before I call it a night.  It's past my bedtime, but I'm celebrating my freedom to stay up late and use the internet and live in a house where I can enter and exit unlocked doors as I please since, well, you appreciate those things quite a bit on the day you are released from jail.

Rule #1: No more cliffhangers in the second paragraph.

Rule #2: No more blogging after midnight.

Rule #3: No more submitting prior to proofreading, especially for run-on sentences.

Rule #4: No more blogs about Democratic politics, or Democratic versus Republican politics, or electoral politics written in a way that sounds like I'm auditioning for my own television show on MSNBC or still making a vain attempt to make it to the top of the DailyKOS rec list or make annoying splashes on The Albany Project.

There was a purpose written for this thing when I first began it, and that is the purpose I shall be returning to.  I believe it's still here at present...

Who is Soundpolitic? No, no, no. I'm nobody. We all are. The correct question: What is Soundpolitic? How can we use what "I" have discovered for music, politics, writing, the tenements of human interaction on this vast new Internet? I hope to answer that. In a roundabout way. Someday. Here, my work begins. I have the best intentioned of ends, so...read on, sit down, shut up, and keep up the good work!
 ...and even that is pretentious and horribly out-dated.

In the coming days, I'll be getting things up to date.

"22. Place the emphatic words of a sentence at the end. "

No comments: